Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Love My Job.....

So let’s just jump right in, shall we? We’ve been through the introductions already…. So, why don’t we begin with one of my many favorite stories and reasons for why I love my job~

Picture this………… About a year ago I was the DJ at a wedding at the Hilton Tucson East. Love the place, loved the bride and groom…..but I think I loved grandma the most! Towards the end of every reception, the dance floor gets a bit empty as guests start saying their good-byes, and so I always find myself lining up some of my favorite tracks that are fast and fun. Some that I love, before I have to wind it down. Well inevitably there can be those that LOVE when I do this and jump up to enjoy the last of a great party. Well tonight great grandma was the one.
It was a-w-e-s-o-m-e. I was playing Day and Night by Kid Cudi….
And she was busting a move! Awww yeah

But the Groom was in a close second for best of the night, for his love of Kid Rock. I mean…. His absolute adoration… He loved his song (All Summer Long) so much, that he had to have me play it 3 times.… In a row….and only from his personal CD, that he got from outside in his pickup truck. He had me play it 3 times in a row : ) You have to love that, right?
I mean….. 3 times! In a row


1 comment:

  1. I love that story... Grandma getting down with Day-n-Night makes me smile. : )

    ReplyDelete